For mobile application Streletz-PRO and Streletz-WEB service
Use of the Organization's Services means the user's consent to this Policy and the terms and conditions of processing his/her personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these terms and conditions, the user must stop using the Services.
1. Personal information of users, which is received and processed by the Organization
1.1 For the purposes of this Policy, "user's personal information" is:
· E-mail address.
· Data that is automatically transferred to the Services of the Organization used with the software installed on the user's device, including IP-address, information, information about the user's browser (or another program with which the Services are accessed), access time, address of the requested page.
· Information about the equipment, which is accessed using the Services (in particular: model, serial number, event protocol, system configuration).
1.2 This Policy is applicable only to the Services of the Organization. The Organization providing the Services does not control and is not responsible for the third-party sites to which the User can access via the links available on the Organization's sites. Such sites may collect or request other personal information from the User, or may perform other actions.
1.3. The Organization does not check the accuracy of personal information provided by users and does not control the relevance of such data. However, the Organization assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues offered in the registration form.
2. Purposes of collecting and processing the users' personal information
2.1 The Organization collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of the Services.
2.2 The Organization may use the User's personal information for the following purposes:
· Providing the User with personalized Services.
· Communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests, and information related to the use of the Services, provision of services and processing of requests from the User.
· Improving the quality of the Services, their usability, development of new Services and Services.
3.Terms of processing user's personal information and its transmission to third parties
3.1. The organization stores users' personal information in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
3.2. Organization has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
· The User has expressed his consent to such actions.
· Transfer is necessary within using a certain Service by the User.
· The transfer is stipulated by the Russian or other applicable legislation within the procedure established by the legislation.
· Such transfer is made within the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part). The acquirer shall obtain all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to personal information.
· When processing users' personal data, the Organization is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "About Personal Data".
4. change of personal information by the user
The User can delete the personal information provided by him by contacting the technical support of the Organization.
5. Measures taken to protect users' personal information
The organization takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical actions to protect the user's personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
©2023 Argus Spectrum Ltd. All Rights Reserved.